Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mission Call to a Strange Island

On Sunday May 31, 2015 we went to the Sapwalap Ward to watch Sister Ammorisa "Donna" Ludrick open her mission call.  As she read where she was called most of those in the room seemed to understand where she was going.  But not the senior missionaries couples.  When I heard the name of the mission I thought it must be some remote island I had never heard of.  So I asked her to spell the name of the place.  So she slowing spelled out I--D--A--H--O.  Oh, we got it now Idaho.  She will serve in the Idaho, Twin Falls Mission not a remote isle of the sea.  Standing in the left of the photo is bishop Makaya.  Her mother is seated with the small child on her lap.
I
 Below is Sister Ludrick with her seminary teacher in the background.  She is so excited to serve in that strange foreign country called Idaho. I'm not sure how she pronounced Idaho but those Idaho spud farmers will educate her properly.   It will certainly be a new experience for her.  She will be leaving for the Provo MTC in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment